» IRC search  details

#cheers DynastyNet - Cheers Chat Room

Here you see a small report about channel #cheers, a chat room on IRC network DynastyNet. This kind of report usually includes user statistics and topics of the last days and weeks, if the channel was registered before and its administrators didn't set its channel modes to private or secret. In addition you will find a webchat button below. Use that button to jump to irc2go.com and to join channel #cheers!

Related queries: weeds (1)   mst3k (4)   cheers (16)   power rangers (3)  

Chat room #cheers on IRC network DynastyNet was registered at 2017-03-07 and automically assigned to group Cheers Chat Rooms. Registration of this chat room was based on web requests.

#cheers DynastyNet - Graph about the amount of users during the last week
to, from topic
Lately the only thing stopping me from being a serial killer is my distaste for manual labor.​
That's all well and good,​ but do YOU want to explain to the Swedish embassy why there are two dozen corpses in my office?
We regret to inform you that 2017 has been canceled.​ All transactions are null and void.​ No refunds will be issued.​
It’s not like we have anything better to do with half a trillion dollars.​ Should we cure cancer or refrigerate one of the coldest places on Earth?
ItÂ’s not like we have anything better to do with half a trillion dollars.​ Should we cure cancer or refrigerate one of the coldest places on Earth?
"1 percent of ballplayers are leaders of men.​ The other 99 percent are followers of women.​"
"Why does it seem like I'm the only honest person on Earth!?" "Because your type tends not to reproduce.​"
I win with White because I have White.​ I win with Black because I am Steinitz.​
2017-07-28  Start Your Day With Rage
If you're having Perl problems,​ I feel bad for you,​ son--I got 99 problems,​ so I used regular expressions.​ Now I have 100 problems.​

More Cheers Chat Rooms

#cheers DALnet

18 users – 78 minutes ago – ¤ Welcome To #Cheers ¤ Rules:No:Swearing,​Repeating,​Flooding,​Advertising,​Inviting.​Need HELP? Ask an OP(Language Freedom,​Chat In Any Language)Silence is Better Than Chatting Nonsense.​.​Shot the DUCK Soaring !bang !reload !help HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
chat category: Cheersnetwork: DALnet  –  irc2go: #cheers

#cheers QuakeNet

3 users – 79 minutes ago – Welcome to #Cheers Stay Here And Enjoy Chat -- Dont Paste any URLS here Or Any Others Links -- and Dont Advertise Here -- Be Good With Every One -- No Abusing -- Possibly U Will Get Kick Or Ban --
chat category: Cheersnetwork: QuakeNet  –  irc2go: #cheers

#Cheers EFnet

4 users – 77 minutes ago – Welcome to cheers! trivia is down
chat category: Cheersnetwork: EFnet  –  irc2go: #Cheers

#Fujairah DALnet

2 users – 78 minutes ago – Welcome to #Fujairah - Looking for new SOP/​AOP - memo MjM & also join our sister channel for chat #Auckland /​ #Faisalabad /​ #AbuDhabi - for trivia #teenconnection - for scramble/​uno #cheers - for Shells #psybnc & #CyberShells - for help #MircAide /​ #html - for news #DALnetNews HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
network: DALnet  –  irc2go: #Fujairah


 Top IRC networks 
   Ø 31311
   Ø 18856
   Ø 17486
   Ø 16757
   Ø 14869
   Ø 13165
   Ø 8039
   Ø 7005
   Ø 6744

Chat Directory Chat Directory
Asia Chat
Australia Chat
Europe Chat
India Chat
USA Chat
. . .

0.1087 seconds
© 1998-2018 netsplit.de  de    IRC Online Chat
This website is being developed in Heusenstamm, Germany.