IRC Network AustNet
IRC network AustNet was registered in August 1998. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to AustNet its servers reported an average of 7 users and 9 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network AustNet! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to AustNet
|Server:||federationspace.vic.au.austnet.org (188.8.131.52) |
|Date:||2017-06-28 10:01:41 (UTC)
| || WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES MODES=19 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(ohv)@%+ MAP MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=60 VBANLIST NICKLEN=32 CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 STATUSMSG=@%+ CHARSET=ascii :
TOPICLEN=309 KICKLEN=255 MAXTARGETS=20 AWAYLEN=200 CHANMODES=abeq,k,Jfjl,ACEHKMNOQRSTVimnprstz FNC NETWORK=AustNet MAXPARA=32 ELIST=MU SSL=*:
SECURELIST SAFELIST SILENCE=32 UHNAMES USERIP WATCH=32 :
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- [ Welcome to AustNet ]
- = Note =
- Your connection may be scanned on connect to ensure it is free from
- commonly exploited proxies for the security of you and other users.
- This scan is essential toward the security of network operations,
- if you do not concur, disconnect now.
- If anyone has gline/kline/server ban enquiries, please join #help or
- /msg OperOP listadmin -online. Staff reserve the right to remove any
- user at their discretion without prior warning. If you need help,
- please see a staff member or email users[at]austnet[dot]org
- = Rules and Policies =
- Please read https://www.austnet.org/policy.html if you have any further
- queries, please do not hesitate to contact staff members online.
- = Rules =
- Users are not allowed to promote, encourage or aid in harrassment,
- file distribution (including, but not limited to, warez, xdcc, fdcc),
- child pornography or meeting up with minors with sexually orientated
- motives, abuse other users or any illegal activity. Anyone found
- breaking these rules will be removed by staff.
- = Policies =
- No more than two (2) concurrent connections unless you have a trigger
- set by staff.
- No running bots which mimic or replace AustNet services.
- No spamming (includes /invite, ChanOP adduser, /msg, /notice).
- No Nuking/ICMP/DDoS/Botnets.
- No flooding (including flood/clonebots).
- No distribution of copyrighted material (eg, warez, mp3, movies) or
- No attempts to takeover existing channels.
- No attempts to disrupt network services.
- No racism and/or Nazism.
- No hacking (including virus/trojan distribution).
- Other actions we, the operators, regard as abuse.
- = AustNet Services =
- ChanOP Channel registration service
- NickOP Nickname registration service
- NoteOP Memo/note service. Leaves messages for people
- ASD Service for nickname/channel enquiries (see #ASD)
- OperOP Oper service
- HelpOP Provides help systems for users (see #help)
- = Channels =
- #help Official help channel, also where some Opers reside
- #ASD For services (ChanOP, NickOP, etc) enquiries, forgotten
- passwords, channel ownership, etc. NOT where opers reside.
- = Server Staff =
- grem Admin
- BlackDevil Operator
- Bonny Operator
- Lwaxana Operator
- = News =
- * Need a registered nickname to join a channel? *
- There is a channel mode (+R) which requires you to have a registered
- nickname to join a channel.
- Once you REGISTER a nickname, you need to IDENTIFY as it to be
- recognised as the owner of that nickname. Once you IDENTIFY, you
- will be allowed in these channels.
- We'll be hoping to implement IPv6 connectivity over the coming months
- in an effort to improve the services offered to users on AustNet.
- For more information or to remain informed on future updates,
- please see https://www.austnet.org
- If you would like to make a contribution in the way of a Donation,
- please visit https://www.austnet.org/donate.html
- Thank you for your continued support...
- AustNet Administration