IRC Network FurNetIRC network FurNet was registered in August 1998. During last connections to FurNet its servers reported an average of 2029 users and 1173 chat rooms (channels). Via the following menu you will get more information about IRC network FurNet. This includes detailed user statistics and a list of visible (not private) IRC channels where you can search for topics of your interest.
Last connection to FurNet
|Server:||alicorn.furnet.org (22.214.171.124) |
|Date:||2016-05-25 04:03:14 (UTC)
| || UHNAMES NAMESX SAFELIST HCN MAXCHANNELS=20 CHANLIMIT=#:
WALLCHOPS WATCH=128 WATCHOPTS=A SILENCE=15 MODES=12 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(qaohv)~&@%+ CHANMODES=beI,kfL,lj,psmntirRcOAQKVCuzNSMTGZ NETWORK=FurNet CASEMAPPING=ascii EXTBAN=~,qjncrRa ELIST=MNUCT STATUSMSG=~&@%+ :
EXCEPTS INVEX CMDS=KNOCK,MAP,DCCALLOW,USERIP,STARTTLS :
| ||Administrative info about alicorn.furnet.org
For more Information go to:
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- 26/12/2014 11:56
- Welcome to...
- =_=_=_= \ \ ,%%%,
- = = = \ \ \ ,%%%` %==-- Alicorn.FurNet.Org
- = = = = \ \ ,%%`( '| Ports: 6666-6669,7000 & SSL on 6697
- =_=_=_\ \ \,%%@ /\_/ Location: Sydney, NSW AU
- ,%.-"""-\%%% "@@__ Admins: Snowpony
- %%/ |__`\ Stephen
- ,%%'\ | \ / // admin[at]alicorn[dot]furnet[dot]org
- ,%%%'_> .'----\ / [/ User limit: 1000
- %,%'__\ /`[.____/
- Other FurNet Servers: (Ports 6667 and 7000 + SSL port 6697)
- coyote.furnet.org Singapore City, Singapore
- foxtaur.furnet.org Baltimore, MD USA
- greylion.furnet.org Vienna, Austria
- lynx.furnet.org Nuernberg, Germany
- panther.furnet.org Frankfurt, Germany
- wolf.furnet.org Fremont, CA USA
- FurNet User's mailing list now available. Go to
- to subscribe.
- For more information about FurNet, refer to
- NOTE: Alicorn does not accept any connection from CHINA due to
- the amount of hack attempts that come from this region - apologies!
- This server checks if you're using an insecure proxy. If you see any
- connections on various ports (including 23, 1080, 3128 or 8080) from
- opm.furnet.org (126.96.36.199) please disregard it, as it is the
- detector in action.
- Please USE common sense.
- See http://www.furnet.org/wiki/index.php/Code_Of_Conduct_Users for
- the User Code of Conduct. By connecting to this network you agree to
- be bound to this and all other polices listed on the website.
- If you have IRC-related problems, you can get help on #furnet.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
- By connecting to FurNet IRC or any of its services you agree that you
- are connecting to FurNet IRC at your own free will with no guarentee
- f delivery of service. FurNet IRC is NOT responsible for any damages
- incured while visting FurNet IRC and you do so at your own risk.
- Though we try to keep users up to day with known security and privacy
- issues, it is the users responsibility to make sure their machine and
- privacy is secure.
- FurNet can contain mature material. Users under 18 should only
- use this service under the supervision of an adult. Some channels may
- contain offensive material. There are many channels that may be
- offensive or illegal in your country/state. Do not enter channels
- that are illegal in your home town. All TOPICS should be kept clean
- and PG-13 rated.
- Limitation of Liablity
- FurNet total aggregate liablity for any claim in negligence or
- otherwise arising out of or in connection to the FurNet network
- shall be limited to the charges paid for utilising FurNet (currently
- ZERO US dollars).
- In any event no claim shall be brought unless you have notified Furnet
- of the claim within 6 months of it arising.
- In no event shall FurNet ever be liable to you for any loss of business,
- contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or
- consequential or economic loss whatsoever.