IRC Network TesseractNet
IRC network TesseractNet was registered in December 2016. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to TesseractNet its servers reported an average of 19 users and 22 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network TesseractNet! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to TesseractNet
|Server:||irc.tesseractnet.com (220.127.116.11) |
|Date:||2017-10-24 10:16:48 (UTC)
| || AWAYLEN=200 CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHANMODES=IXbegw,k,FHJLdfjl,ABCDGMNOPQRSTcimnprstuz CHANNELLEN=64 CHANTYPES=# CHARSET=ascii ELIST=MU ESILENCE EXCEPTS=e EXTBAN=,ABCNOQRSTUcjmprz FNC INVEX=I KICKLEN=255 :
MAP MAXBANS=60 MAXCHANNELS=50 MAXPARA=32 MAXTARGETS=20 MODES=20 NAMESX NETWORK=TesseractNet NICKLEN=31 OPERLOG OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ SILENCE=100 :
| ||Administrative info for irc.tesseractnet.com
Name - Jonathan Champion
Nickname - Protheus
E-Mail - protheus[at]tesseractnet[dot]com
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- Welcome to
- T E S S E R A C T - I R C - N E T W O R K
- Running InspIRCd 2.0
- up since Dec 24 2016
- PORTS : 6667 (default) 6697 (TLS/SSL)
- ADMINISTRATORS and OPERATORS:
- Protheus - Network Owner
- DarkPriest - Network Co-Owner
- Vault108 - Network Admin
- falenstarr - Network Operator
- We ask that you be polite to your fellow users and have FUN chatting!!
- TesseractNet is a network that operates under two main rules:
- Rule 1 - Don't be a dick.
- Rule 2 - See Rule 1
- ASSISTANCE AND INFORMATION
- Web Site Pages
- o Main Network Address: irc.tesseractnet.com
- o Secondary Address: serenity.tesseractnet.com
- o IPv6: ipv6.tesseractnet.com
- o Web Chat Connections: http://webchat.tesseractnet.com
- o CertFP Help: https://wiki.tesseractnet.com/view/NickServ:CertFP
- o #help: Channel Registration and General Network Assistance
- o #TechSupport: General Tech/Software Support
- NETWORK SERVICES
- Chanserv - Tesseract is our Channel Registration Service
- Operserv - OperServ is our Operator Service
- Nickserv - NickServ is our Nickname Registration Service. Be sure to check your spam folder!
- Memoserv - MemoServ is our Memo Service
- IVI - IVI is our General Network Bot. Type /msg IVI .help for a list of commands.
- Tess - Tess is our Network Administration Bot
- BOT/CLONE POLICY
- Tesseract provides channel users with all services necessary to operate a channel. However, if you want to run a persistent automated program (bot) in support of a specific channel (i.e. a gamebot) here are the rules:
- Client Bot Policy (mIRC scripts, etc.)
- - Users are allowed up to two simultaneous connections per person.
- - Be careful connecting, if you generate more than 4 connections, even temporarily, you may get blocked from the net without warning.
- Any Bot running 24/7 (or substantial portion thereof)
- - Must be owned or controlled by the owner of a registered channel.
- - Must always be in one responsible (registered) channel and
- - Must not be in more than ONE unregistered channel for an extended time.
- - Have permission from the admin of EACH server it will connect to.
- PROHIBITIONS Any activity that is malicious, abusive, or in violation of network policy may result in being banned from the network and/or notification of appropriate organizations and authorities. Such activities include but are not limited to:
- Running an unauthorized bot (See Bot Policy)
- Running warscripts, clonebots, warbots, floodbots and the like.
- Repeated joining of prohibited channels.
- Failure to heed warnings generated by network services or staff.
- Advertising other chat nets or porn/warez sites.
- Attempted exchange of unsolicited or illicit data (files/WAREZ)
- Systematic harassment of channels or users
- Requesting ops - Soliciting O-lines and/or channel ops
- Legitimate channel bans do not require a reason or justification.
- Evading one can result in your being banned from the entire network.
- To appeal a ban, see https://wiki.tesseractnet.com/view/Bans.
- BAN EVASION IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED !!
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER WHEN REGISTERING WITH NICKSERV!
- You will see a message from TesseractNet IRC Network Services.