IRC Network TripSit
IRC network TripSit was registered in January 2014. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to TripSit its servers reported an average of 294 users and 306 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network TripSit! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to TripSit
|Server:||newirc.tripsit.me (126.96.36.199) |
|Date:||2018-05-22 10:18:48 (UTC)
| || SAFELIST ELIST=CTU CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIbq,k,flj,CFLPQcgimnprstz CHANLIMIT=#:
STATUSMSG=@+ CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHARSET=ascii NICKLEN=20 MAXNICKLEN=31 CHANNELLEN=50 TOPICLEN=390 ETRACE CPRIVMSG CNOTICE DEAF=D :
MONITOR=100 FNC TARGMAX=NAMES:
| ||Administrative info about newirc.tripsit.me
TripSit IRC Server Administrator
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- ................................................................................
- . .
- . .
- . .
- . WWW.TRIPSIT.ME .
- . : .
- . .:::. .7: .
- . 777777777 ~77777777: I77+ +77777777: +7777777 ~7: 77777777: .
- . ???777??? ~777~~7777: I77+ +777=+I777: :7777:~7 77:???7777?? .
- . :777 ~777 ,777: I77+ +777 777+ ?777: 777 777: .
- . :777 ~777:=7777 I77+ +777 7777= :777777+: =77+ 777: .
- . :777 ~7777777I I77+ +777777777 ~?77777~ 777. 777: .
- . :777 ~777~777: I77+ +777~:: .777+:77+ 777: .
- . :777 ~777 ~777+ I77+ +777 ,7?:.I777+:77. 777: .
- . :777 ~777 :777+ I77+ +777 77777777I .7+ 777: .
- . ,~:~. .+, .
- . : .
- . .
- . HARM REDUCTION THROUGH EDUCATION .
- . .
- . .
- . .
- Welcome to the TripSit IRC Network, you're with friends here. This network
- stems from TripSit, a harm-reduction drug community geared towards spreading
- factual information and helping people. You can find out more about us here:
- You can find more information about the IRC network itself, including methods
- of connecting here: http://tripsit.me/chat-overview/
- By using the service TripSit provides, you agree to have read and abide by
- our terms of service, found here: http://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Terms_of_Service
- TripSit runs an open proxy scanner. Your use of the network indicates
- your acceptance of this policy.
- The usage of this network is a privilege, not a right. TripSit is a transit
- provider, and therefore takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for
- any content that you or any other user or third party transmits using our
- No person or entity involved with TripSit takes any responsibility for users'
- actions. The TripSit team is unable to give medical advice; the medical
- information provided is, at best, of a general nature and cannot substitute for
- the advice of a medical professional (for instance, a qualified
- doctor/physician, nurse, pharmacist/chemist, and so on).
- The solicitation of drugs via this network is strictly forbidden. The TripSit
- team does not promote the use of drugs. Read our full rules here:
- To talk to the TripSit Team directly, please /join #tripsit.me.
- For assistance with IRC related issues, please /join #help.
- *****************************Popular Channels*****************************
- (Our flagship channel. Mainly used to assist users who need immediate help.
- Feel free to idle and help your fellow trippers!)
- (Slower general chat.)
- (General chat, focused mainly on the topic of drugs.)
- (Philosophy, spirituality and other occult subjects.)
- (Opiate discussion and home of r/opiates)
- (High paced, fun chat.)
- (Chemistry, pharmacology, biology, advanced drug topics and much more.)
- (World news, politics, current events and other serious discussion.)
- (Games and gaming! Check out the ~steam commands!)
- (Computer science, programming and linux talk.)
- (Music discussion. Check out the ~lastfm commands!)
- (Discuss movies, films or both!)
- (Discuss book and book accessories. E-readers welcome.)