- _,met$$$$$gg. ircd-hybrid 8.0
- ,g$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$P. ---------------
- ,g$$P"" """Y$$.".
- ,$$P' `$$$. If you are seeing this, you have
- ',$$P ,ggs. `$$b: installed the ircd-hybrid package and
- `d$$' ,$P"' . $$$ you are now connected to your new IRC
- $$P d$' , $$P server -- congratulations.
- $$: $$. - ,d$$'
- $$; Y$b._ _,d$P' Since you have just installed the
- Y$$. `.`"Y$$$$P"' package, there are some things you
- `$$b "-.__ should do before going any further:
- `Y$$. 1. Edit /etc/ircd-hybrid/ircd.conf to
- `$$b. suit your needs. Beware some options have
- `Y$$b. been removed or moved into other blocks in
- `"Y$b._ the configuration file since
- `"""" ircd-hybrid 7.2.2.
- 2. Edit /etc/ircd-hybrid/ircd.motd (this
- MOTD) to suit your needs. You are free
- to use this Debian swirl under the
- Debian Open Use Logo License. :)
- 3. Restart the server using invoke-rc.d
- ircd-hybrid restart.