Details der letzten Verbindung...
|Date:||2018-01-23 06:15 (UTC)
| || NOQUIT TOKEN WATCH=128 SAFELIST NETWORK=Serenity-IRC CHANMODES=beH,k,l,imnstR MODES=6 MAXCHANNELS=10 NICKLEN=30 MAXBANS=60 EXCEPTS TOPICLEN=307 CHANNELLEN=32 CHARSET=ascii STD=i-d :
| ||Administrative info about ChickenLittle.NL.EU.Serenity-IRC.Net
Admin = Remmy
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- 20/9/2008 8:11
- =================== .-=-.
- W E L C O M E T O _/ `.
- CHICKENLITTLE.NL.EU /_( 9 |.__
- .SERENITY-IRC.NET \ ``-._
- =================== `> _... `'>
- | .' `-. _,'
- Using Serenity-IRC constitutes agreement with our \ `-. ,' ;
- Acceptable Use Policy. You may view our policy at `. `~~' /
- http://www.serenity-irc.net/aup.htm _ 7`"..."'
- ,'| __/ hjw
- All connecting clients are scanned for open proxies, ,'SOCKS and/or Wingate
- s. If you are not in agreement
- with our policies, please disconnect now.
- Go to #Help for assistance in nick and channel registration, questions
- regarding services, and to report violations of the AUP.
- One day Chicken Little was walking in the woods when — KERPLUNK — an acorn
- fell on her head. "Oh my goodness!" said Chicken Little. "The sky is falling!
- I must go and tell the king."
- On her way to the king's palace, Chicken Little met Henny Penny. Henny Penny
- said that she was going into the woods to hunt for worms. "Oh no, don't go!"
- said Chicken Little. "I was there and the sky fell on my head! Come with me to
- tell the king."
- So Henny Penny joined Chicken Little and they went along and went along as
- fast as they could.
- Soon they met Cocky Locky, who said, "I'm going to the woods to hunt for
- seeds." "Oh no, don't go!" said Henny Penny. "The sky is falling there! Come
- with us to tell the king."
- So Cocky Locky joined Henny Penny and Chicken Little, and they went along and
- went along as fast as they could.
- Then who should appear on the path but sly old Foxy Woxy. "Where are you
- going, my fine feathered friends?" asked Foxy Woxy. He spoke in a polite
- manner, so as not to frighten them. "The sky is falling!" cried Chicken Little.
- "We must tell the king."
- "I know a shortcut to the palace," said Foxy woxy sweetly. "Come and follow
- But wicked Foxy Woxy did not lead the others to the palace. He led them right
- up to the entrance of his foxhole. Once they were inside, Foxy Woxy was
- planning to gobble them up! Just as Chicken Little and the others were about
- to go into the fox's hole, they heard a strange sound and stopped.
- It was the king's hunting dogs, growling and howling. How Foxy Woxy ran,
- across the meadows and through the forests, with the hounds close behind.
- He ran until he was far, far away and never dared to come back again.
- After that day, Chicken Little always carried an umbrella with her when she
- walked in the woods. The umbrella was a present from the king. And if
- — KERPLUNK — an acorn fell, Chicken Little didn't mind a bit;
- In fact, she didn't notice it at all.
- Enjoy your stay on Serenity-IRC!