Details der letzten Verbindung...
|Date:||2017-10-03 14:08 (UTC)
| || WHOX CPRIVMSG CNOTICE SAFELIST ELIST=CTU ETRACE :
KNOCK MONITOR=100 FNC CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX :
STATUSMSG=@+ CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 NICKLEN=31 MAXNICKLEN=31 CHANNELLEN=50 :
TOPICLEN=390 DEAF=D TARGMAX=NAMES:
| ||elaine.hackint.org :Administrative info
Ask in #hackint
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- __ __
- / /_ ____ ______/ /__
- / __ \/ __ `/ ___/ //_/
- / / / / /_/ / /__/ ,< __
- /_/ /_/\__,_/\___/_/|_| (*)___ / /_
- / / __ \/ __/
- / / / / / /_
- http://hackint.org /_/_/ /_/\__/
- Welcome to the Paderborn part of the hackint IRC Network! Hackint is a
- communications network for the hacker community of the world.
- This is the other half the world making a connection between friends
- and like-minded people all over the world. You are in Paderborn,
- Germany. This server is run by HeJ who is just a random nerd.
- Elaine Marley was the governor of the Tri-Island Area and married to
- her longtime romantic interest, the legendary pirate Guybrush Threepwood.
- Mrs. Marley is a resourceful and intelligent woman. She became the object
- of obsession by the zombie pirate LeChuck. Anyhow, she was perfectly
- capable of escaping and handling herself. In combat, she was an
- accomplished swordswoman and could throw a rather dangerous punch.
- Please check out our website, http://hackint.org, for up to date
- information about hackint. Highly recommended reading is our FAQ,
- which can be found at http://www.hackint.org/faq.html
- For IRC related support, visit #hackint.
- We would like to remind you that unauthorized public logging of
- channels on this network is prohibited. Public channel logging should
- only take place where the channel owner(s) have requested this and all
- users of the channel are made aware of it.
- hackint runs an open proxy scanner. Your use of the network indicates
- your acceptance of this policy.
- This server, its staff and the people hosting it are not responsible
- for the content that passes through this server.
- Thank you for using hackint!