Details der letzten Verbindung...
|Date:||2017-10-18 14:01 (UTC)
| || WALLCHOPS WALLVOICES MODES=19 CHANTYPES=# PREFIX=(ohv)@%+ MAP MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXBANS=60 VBANLIST NICKLEN=32 CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 STATUSMSG=@%+ CHARSET=ascii :
TOPICLEN=309 KICKLEN=255 MAXTARGETS=20 AWAYLEN=200 CHANMODES=abeq,k,Jfjl,ACEHKMNOQRSTVimnprstz FNC NETWORK=AustNet MAXPARA=32 ELIST=MU SSL=*:
SECURELIST SAFELIST SILENCE=32 UHNAMES USERIP WATCH=32 :
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- [ Welcome to AustNet ]
- = Note =
- Your connection may be scanned on connect to ensure it is free from
- commonly exploited proxies for the security of you and other users.
- This scan is essential toward the security of network operations,
- if you do not concur, disconnect now.
- If anyone has gline/kline/server ban enquiries, please join #help or
- /msg OperOP listadmin -online. Staff reserve the right to remove any
- user at their discretion without prior warning. If you need help,
- please see a staff member or email operators[at]austnet[dot]org
- = Rules and Policies =
- Please read https://www.austnet.org/policy.html if you have any further
- queries, please do not hesitate to contact staff members online.
- = Rules =
- Users are not allowed to promote, encourage or aid in harrassment,
- file distribution (including, but not limited to, warez, xdcc, fdcc),
- child pornography or meeting up with minors with sexually orientated
- motives, abuse other users or any illegal activity. Anyone found
- breaking these rules will be removed by staff.
- = Policies =
- No more than two (2) concurrent connections unless you have a trigger
- set by staff.
- No running bots which mimic or replace AustNet services.
- No spamming (includes /invite, ChanOP adduser, /msg, /notice).
- No Nuking/ICMP/DDoS/Botnets.
- No flooding (including flood/clonebots).
- No distribution of copyrighted material (eg, warez, mp3, movies) or
- No attempts to takeover existing channels.
- No attempts to disrupt network services.
- No racism and/or Nazism.
- No hacking (including virus/trojan distribution).
- Other actions we, the operators, regard as abuse.
- = AustNet Services =
- ChanOP Channel registration service
- NickOP Nickname registration service
- NoteOP Memo/note service. Leaves messages for people
- ASD Service for nickname/channel enquiries (see #ASD)
- OperOP Oper service
- HelpOP Provides help systems for users (see #Help)
- = Channels =
- #help Official help channel, also where some Opers reside
- #ASD For services (ChanOP, NickOP, etc) enquiries, forgotten
- passwords, channel ownership, etc. NOT where opers reside.
- = Server Staff =
- BlackDevil Admin
- bonny Operator
- grem Operator
- Lwaxana Operator
- = News =
- * Need a registered nickname to join a channel? *
- There is a channel mode (+R) which requires you to have a registered
- nickname to join a channel.
- Once you REGISTER a nickname, you need to IDENTIFY as it to be
- recognised as the owner of that nickname. Once you IDENTIFY, you
- will be allowed in these channels.
- We'll be hoping to implement IPv6 connectivity over the coming months
- in an effort to improve the services offered to users on AustNet.
- For more information or to remain informed on future updates,
- please see https://www.austnet.org
- If you would like to make a contribution in the way of a Donation,
- please visit https://www.austnet.org/donate.html
- Thank you for your continued support...
- AustNet Administration