Details der letzten Verbindung...
|Date:||2018-09-21 02:22 (UTC)
| || AWAYLEN=200 CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHANMODES=IXbegw,k,FJLdfjl,ABCDGMNOPQRSTVcimnprstuz CHANNELLEN=64 CHANTYPES=# CHARSET=ascii ELIST=MU ESILENCE EXCEPTS=e EXTBAN=,ABCNOQRSTUcjmprz FNC INVEX=I KICKLEN=255 :
MAP MAXBANS=60 MAXCHANNELS=50 MAXPARA=32 MAXTARGETS=20 MODES=20 NAMESX NETWORK=Xertion NICKLEN=31 OPERLOG OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ SILENCE=100 :
| ||Administrative info for luna.xertion.org
Name - IkarosBD
Nickname - IkarosBD
E-Mail - admin[at]xertion[dot]org
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- ---
- Welcome to Xertion!
- You are connected to Xertion via Luna.Xertion.org in Newark, New Jersey, US
- Server Owner: IkarosBD
- __ __ _ _
- \ \/ / ___ _ __ | |_ (_) ___ _ __
- \ / / _ \| '__|| __|| | / _ \ | '_ \
- / \| __/| | | |_ | || (_) || | | |
- /_/\_\\___||_| \__||_| \___/ |_| |_|
- \ We got 6667 problems, but IRC ain't one.
- Network Disclamer:
- Xertion and its Owners/Administrators and Affiliates are not
- responsible for any of the content or actions from the users on this network.
- We accept no liability for any hurt, injury, loss or damage that you may
- incur whilst using, attempting to use, or your inability to use this service.
- We reserve the right to deny access to this server to any, for any reason
- without warning. Pursuant to United States Code (USC), Title 18, Part 1,
- Section 2701 Part (c), Xertion may do a passive scan on your system to
- ensure it does not provide a security risk to our network or its users. More
- information on this scan can be provided upon request. Accessing this system
- once specifically denied access via a different host or ISP is illegal,
- violators my have their ISPs or law enforcement notified. IRC is an
- unmoderated environment and you connect here at your own risk.
- Attacks/Virii (Viruses) that deny service, hurt, impair, or otherwise cause
- damage to this network, or the users of it are illegal via the Title 18,
- U.S.C. Part 1, Chapter 47, Section 1030. They are also illegal via the
- Canadian Criminal Code s. 342.2. For information on laws concerning DoS
- attacks, and other computer crimes, in other countries, please contact local
- law enforcement. Xertion will cooperate fully with any ISP, proven law
- enforcement entity, or court order to aid in the apprehension of persons
- who violate the applicable laws.
- This server is unmoderated, but for security reasons, logs are maintained.
- Be advised that in case of server malconduct, these logs may be consulted.
- Xertion is a privately owned and operated network. As such,
- Xertion reserves the right to remove any person or bot from any
- or all servers for any reason at any time.
- Each channel founder is responsible for policing their own channel(s) by the
- correct laws and guidelines. Xertion accepts no responsibility for the
- actions of channel members or their founders.
- *** NOTICE ***
- Xertion uses passive scanning and other methods to ensure your IP is not
- running any sort of insecure and/or open proxy. These checks are completely
- harmless and are only intended to ensure both your security and the security
- of the users on this network. If you are found to be running an open proxy
- you will be banned from the network automatically until you fix the problem.
- TOR NOTICE: We strongly support the idea of privacy and anonymity
- online. Unfortunately, due to excessive amounts of abuse from spammers and
- other malicious actors, we were forced to completely disallow use of Tor
- network-wide. Any user connecting using Tor will be automatically banned upon
- discovery. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but it was necessary
- to protect our users from abuse. You may use a paid VPN service instead.
- For network rules, see /rules
- Ignorance of a rule is not an excuse if you break one.
- Need help on network/services issues? - Join #help
- You may also contact our admins at admin[at]xertion[dot]org
- Website: http://www.xertion.org/
- IRC Ports: 6660-6669,7000
- SSL Ports: 6697,9998-9999
- IPv6 is available at irc6.xertion.org