IRC Server irc.tesseractnet.com
Details of last connection...
|Date:||2018-09-21 02:19 (UTC)
| || AWAYLEN=200 CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHANMODES=IXbegw,k,FHJLdfjl,ABCDGMNOPQRSTcimnprstuz CHANNELLEN=64 CHANTYPES=# CHARSET=ascii ELIST=MU ESILENCE EXCEPTS=e EXTBAN=,ABCNOQRSTUcjmprz FNC INVEX=I KICKLEN=255 :
MAP MAXBANS=60 MAXCHANNELS=50 MAXPARA=32 MAXTARGETS=20 MODES=20 NAMESX NETWORK=TesseractNet NICKLEN=31 OPERLOG OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ SILENCE=100 :
| ||Administrative info for irc.tesseractnet.com
Name - Jonathan Champion
Nickname - Protheus
E-Mail - protheus[at]tesseractnet[dot]com
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- Welcome to
- _____ _____ ____ ____ _____ ____ _ ____ _____
- |_ _| | ____| / ___| / ___| | ____| | _ \ / \ / ___| |_ _|
- | | | _| \___ \ \___ \ | _| | |_) | / _ \ | | | |
- | | | |___ ___) | ___) | | |___ | _ < / ___ \ | |___ | |
- |_| |_____| |____/ |____/ |_____| |_| \_\ /_/ \_\ \____| |_|
- ___ ____ ____
- |_ _| | _ \ / ___|
- | | | |_) | | |
- | | | _ < | |___
- |___| |_| \_\ \____|
- _ _ _____ _____ __ __ ___ ____ _ __
- | \ | | | ____| |_ _| \ \ / / / _ \ | _ \ | |/ /
- | \| | | _| | | \ \ /\ / / | | | | | |_) | | ' /
- | |\ | | |___ | | \ V V / | |_| | | _ < | . \
- |_| \_| |_____| |_| \_/\_/ \___/ |_| \_\ |_|\_\
- Running InspIRCd 2.0
- up since Dec 24 2016
- PORTS : 6667 (default) 6697 (TLS/SSL)
- ADMINISTRATORS and OPERATORS:
- Protheus - Network Owner
- DarkPriest - Network Co-Owner
- Vault108 - Network Co-Owner
- Falenstarr - Network Admin
- We ask that you be polite to your fellow users and have FUN chatting!!
- TesseractNet is a network that operates under two main rules:
- Rule 1 - Don't be a dick.
- Rule 2 - See Rule 1.
- ASSISTANCE AND INFORMATION
- Web Site Pages
- o Main Network Address: irc.tesseractnet.com
- o Secondary Address: serenity.tesseractnet.com
- o IPv6: ipv6.tesseractnet.com
- o Web Chat Connections: http://webchat.tesseractnet.com
- o CertFP Help: https://wiki.tesseractnet.com/view/NickServ:CertFP
- o #Help: Channel Registration and General Network Assistance
- o #TechSupport: General Tech/Software Support
- NETWORK SERVICES
- Chanserv - Tesseract is our Channel Registration Service
- Operserv - OperServ is our Operator Service
- Nickserv - NickServ is our Nickname Registration Service. Be sure to check your spam folder!
- Memoserv - MemoServ is our Memo Service
- IVI - IVI is our General Network Bot. Type /msg IVI .help for a list of commands.
- Tess - Tess is our Network Administration Bot
- BOT/CLONE POLICY
- Tesseract provides channel users with all services necessary to operate a channel. However, if you want to run a persistent automated program (bot) in support of a specific channel (i.e. a gamebot) here are the rules:
- Client Bot Policy (mIRC scripts, etc.)
- - Users are allowed up to two simultaneous connections per person.
- - Be careful connecting, if you generate more than 4 connections, even temporarily, you may get blocked from the net without warning.
- Any Bot running 24/7 (or substantial portion thereof)
- - Must be owned or controlled by the owner of a registered channel.
- - Must always be in one responsible (registered) channel
- - Must NOT be in more than ONE unregistered channel for an extended time.
- - Have permission from the admin of EACH channel it will connect to.
- PROHIBITIONS Any activity that is malicious, abusive, or in violation of network policy may result in being banned from the network and/or notification of appropriate organizations and authorities. Such activities include but are not limited to:
- Running an unauthorized bot (See Bot Policy)
- Running warscripts, clonebots, warbots, floodbots and the like.
- Repeated joining of prohibited channels.
- Failure to heed warnings generated by network services or staff.
- Advertising other chat nets or porn/warez sites.
- Attempted exchange of unsolicited or illicit data (files/WAREZ)
- Systematic harassment of channels or users
- Requesting ops - Soliciting O-lines and/or channel ops
- Legitimate channel bans do not require a reason or justification.
- Evading one can result in your being banned from the entire network.
- To appeal a ban, see https://wiki.tesseractnet.com/view/Bans.
- BAN EVASION IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED !!
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER WHEN REGISTERING WITH NICKSERV!
- You will see a message from TesseractNet IRC Network Services.
- Last Updated 12.07.2017