IRC Server jeian.cyberarmy.net
Details of last connection...
|Date:||2018-07-15 20:05 (UTC)
| || AWAYLEN=200 CALLERID=g CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHANMODES=IXZbegw,k,FHJLVdfjl,BCDGKMNOPQRSTUcimnprstuz CHANNELLEN=31 CHANTYPES=# CHARSET=ascii ELIST=MU ESILENCE EXCEPTS=e EXTBAN=,BCNOQRSTUcmprz FNC INVEX=I :
KICKLEN=255 MAP MAXBANS=60 MAXCHANNELS=20 MAXPARA=32 MAXTARGETS=20 MODES=20 NAMESX NETWORK=CyberArmy NICKLEN=31 OPERLOG OVERRIDE PREFIX=(Yqaohv)!~&@%+ :
SECURELIST SILENCE=32 SSL=184.108.40.206:
| ||Administrative info for jeian.cyberarmy.net
Name - genius3000
Nickname - genius3000
E-Mail - email@example.com
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
- ,'/ __`. Welcome to the CyberArmy IRC Network
- ,'_/_ _ _`. http://www.cyberarmy.com/irc/
- ,'__/_ ___ _ `.
- ,'_ /___ __ _ __ `. irc.cyberarmy.com
- '-.._/___...-"-.-..__`. irc.cyberarmy.net
- Notice: Connections may be made to common proxy ports on your system upon
- connection to this network so that clients with open proxies can be identified
- and disconnected. If you do not wish to be scanned in this way, please
- disconnect now. Join #help for more information.
- User Rules for The CyberArmy IRC Network
- 1. Do not flood other users, channels, servers or services by any means.
- 2. Do not harass other users.
- 3. No mass/repeated advertising of channels, websites, IRC networks, etc.
- 4. Only three connections per host are allowed. If you need more,
- join #help and ask to speak with an operator regarding an exception.
- 5. Bots are permitted provided they set usermode +B upon
- connection, and are not hostile or offensive.
- 6. Channel takeovers are not permitted - however, it is the
- responsibility of channels' operators to protect their channels
- through the use of services.
- 7. Offensive nicknames/channels may not be permitted.
- 8. Channels or users that openly participate in any illegal or unethical
- activity (for example warez trading, coordinating DDoS attacks)
- are not permitted.
- 9. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in your disconnection
- from the network, or a ban being placed against you.
- 10. The decisions of the IRC Operators are final.
- All our servers are linked securely. You can expect any information you
- transmit over this network to be relayed securely (if you and your
- party/parties connect with secure clients).
- We will not be held responsible for the content or integrity of any information
- transmitted over this network, as it is largely out of our control.
- For information about the available commands and modes on this network, use:
- '/helpop' which will show you more options to use with '/helpop'.
- Please join us in #help or email us at irc[at]cyberarmy[dot]com for help/information.
- For the latest information, help, and policies, visit our website: