IRC Server weber.freenode.net
Details of last connection...
|Date:||2018-10-04 10:00 (UTC)
| || CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIbq,k,flj,CFLMPQScgimnprstz CHANLIMIT=#:
CHARSET=ascii NICKLEN=16 CHANNELLEN=50 TOPICLEN=390 DEAF=D FNC TARGMAX=NAMES:
CPRIVMSG CNOTICE WHOX ETRACE :
| ||Administrative info about weber.freenode.net
You're using freenode! For assistance, please '/stats p' and message someone on the list
For further assistance, please see http://freenode.net/kb/all, or email
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- Welcome to weber.freenode.net in California, USA.
- Thanks to https://www.cloudsigma.com/ for sponsoring
- this server!
- WEBER, DAVID M. (1952-), an American fantasy and scifi
- author. Best known for his 'Honor Harrington' series, his
- works span several genres, including alternate history,
- epic fantasy, military scifi and space opera. He's also
- done wargame design mainly for the StarFire tabletop
- boardgame series, a job which later evolved into the novel,
- 'Insurrection' (collaboration with Steve White, published
- in 1990).
- Welcome to freenode - supporting the free and open source
- software communities since 1998.
- __ _ _ _ _ _____ _______
- / _|_ __ ___ ___ _ __ ___ __| | ___ _| || |_| | |_ _\ \ / / ____|
- | |_| '__/ _ \/ _ \ '_ \ / _ \ / _` |/ _ \ |_ .. _| | | | \ \ / /| _|
- | _| | | __/ __/ | | | (_) | (_| | __/ |_ _| |___ | | \ V / | |___
- |_| |_| \___|\___|_| |_|\___/ \__,_|\___| |_||_| |_____|___| \_/ |_____|
- November 3rd-4th, Bristol, United Kingdom - see https://freenode.live/
- freenode #live is a community-focused live event designed to build and
- strengthen relationships between Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
- developers and users. freenode live seeks to raise awareness of and
- promote FOSS alternatives to proprietary software.
- Facilitating face-to-face interaction, creative workshops, talks and think
- tanks, freenode #live will bring developers and users together in a nurturing
- and dynamic environment stimulating the free exchange of ideas and
- information while fostering cross-project collaboration and dialogue for
- Please join us in the #live channel on the freenode network, or send us an
- e-mail (team[at]freenode[dot]live) if you have any questions and would like to
- get involved! Further information will also be posted on the freenode.net
- See https://freenode.live/ for more information and to get your tickets!
- We hope to see you there!
- By connecting to freenode you indicate that you have read and
- accept our policies and guidelines as set out on https://freenode.net
- In the event that you observe behaviour that contravenes our policies,
- please notify a volunteer staff member via private message, or send us an
- e-mail to complaints[at]freenode[dot]net -- we will do our best to address the
- situation within a reasonable period of time, and we may request further
- information or, as appropriate, involve other parties such as channel operators
- Group Contacts representing an on-topic group.
- freenode runs an open proxy scanner.
- If you are looking for assistance, you will be able to find a list of
- volunteer staff using the '/who freenode/staff/*' command, and you may
- message any of us at any time. Please note that freenode predominantly
- provides assistance via private message, and while we have a network
- channel the primary venue for support requests is via private message to
- a member of the volunteer staff team.
- From time to time, volunteer staff may send server-wide notices relating to
- the project, or the communities that we host. The majority of such notices
- will be sent as wallops, and you can '/mode <yournick> +w' to ensure that you
- do not miss them. Important messages relating to the freenode project, including
- notices of upcoming maintenance and other scheduled downtime will be issued as
- global notices.
- Representing an on-topic project? Don't forget to register, more information
- can be found on the https://freenode.net website under "Group Registration".
- freenode organises an annual conference, and we would like to extend our
- thanks to the attendees, exhibitors and speakers who made freenode #live 2017
- possible. And of course, our generous sponsors: Bytemark, Canonical (Ubuntu),
- Falanx Cyber Security, Private Internet Access and Yubico for footing the bill.
- Thank you also to our server sponsors for the sustained support in keeping the
- network going for close to two decades.
- freenode #live returns to Bristol, UK on November 3rd-4th 2018. Our Call for
- Proposals is live at https://freenode.live and open until July 31, 2018. If
- you are interested in sponsoring this event, please send an e-mail to
- Thank you for using freenode!