IRC Network IRC4Fun
IRC network IRC4Fun was registered in May 2011. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to IRC4Fun its servers reported an average of 289 users and 72 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network IRC4Fun! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to IRC4Fun
|Server:||o3.irc4fun.net (22.214.171.124) |
|Date:||2018-02-22 04:09:23 (UTC)
| || KNOCK WHOX CPRIVMSG CNOTICE ETRACE MONITOR=100 FNC SAFELIST ELIST=CTU CHANTYPES=# EXCEPTS INVEX :
TOPICLEN=308 DEAF=D TARGMAX=NAMES:
| ||o3.IRC4Fun.net :Administrative info
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- ________ ________ __ ______
- / _/ __ \/ ____/ // / / ____/_ ______
- / // /_/ / / / // /_/ /_ / / / / __ \
- _/ // _, _/ /___/__ __/ __/ / /_/ / / / /
- /___/_/ |_|\____/ /_/ /_/ \__,_/_/ /_/
- «««« DISCLAIMER »»»»
- IRC is an unmoderated medium. IRC4Fun, it's bandwith and hosting
- providers, partners, vendors, staff, and all associated parties
- are in no way responsible for the content transmitted by or
- contained on this server, or loss/damage/liability as a result of
- use of our server(s) or service(s). Staff and Administrators
- cannot see user private messages or data.
- «««« IRC4Fun is participating with United IRC Networks (UIN) »»»»
- IRC4Fun is participating with United IRC Networks to bring you more channels
- and content. No responsibility for computer damage, data loss, or any other
- damage shall be implied by IRC4Fun, United IRC Networks (UIN), linked networks,
- it’s host, staff or volunteers. By connecting, you hereby state and agree that
- you release United IRC Networks, it’s host, linked networks, administrators,
- operators, and any other volunteer from all responsibilty or legal liability
- which might result from your use of IRC servers.
- «««« CONNECTION NOTICE »»»»
- Upon connection to any IRC4Fun server, you will be scanned
- for identd and insecure socks or proxies. These scans are
- only used for security purposes, please ignore them.
- «««« STAFF INFORMATION »»»»
- ¤ See: https://irc4fun.net/servers.php
- «««« SERVER RULES »»»»
- ¤ FRIENDLY Bots *are* allowed on this server.
- *Bots must follow this outlined process, however:
- ¤ Read the IRC4Fun Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) at
- ¤ If you do not agree to the IRC4Fun AUP, and this server's
- rules, you must disconnect (/QUIT) immediately.
- ¤ No Flooding ¤ No DoS attacks ¤ No Spamming
- ¤ No Clones ¤ No Drones/Botnets ¤ No illegal activities
- ¤ No Takeovers ¤ No Mass Invites ¤ No Harassing
- ¤ No trading of illegal/copyright infringed software, mp3's
- or files.
- «««« SERVICES »»»»
- Our Services are FREE to our users. We provide the following
- services to better assist you in managing your Nicknames,
- Channels and Memos. You can even register and manage your
- nicknames, channels, memos, cloaks (vHosts) and reset your password
- from the World Wide Web, using our Web Interface at:
- ChanServ (Channel Service) - Channel Registration Service
- /msg ChanServ help OR /cs help
- ChanFix (Channel Fix) - Unregistered Channel Op Service
- ChanFix does not have any user commands.
- Re-ops unregistered channels & reverses takeovers.
- NickServ (Nickname Service) - Nickname Registration Service
- /msg NickServ help OR /ns help
- MemoServ (Memo Service) - Memo Delivery Service
- /msg MemoServ help OR /ms help
- BotServ (Bot Service) - Custom Channel Bot Service
- /msg BotServ help
- GroupServ (Group Service) - Groups Management Service
- /msg GroupServ help
- CloakServ (Cloak/vHost Service) - Cloak Management Service
- /msg CloakServ help
- HelpServ (Help Service) - Help Request Management Service
- /msg HelpServ help
- HelpBot (Help Topic Service) - Help Topics & Answers Service
- /msg HelpBot help
- For Services Guidelines, News, Staff, Help and more, visit:
- - To join a channel, type: /join #Channel
- - To get a list of channels: /list
- - Primary Network & Services Help & Chat Channel: #IRC4Fun
- - To get a Cloak/vHost: Login to Web Interface and Activate one -OR-
- /join #IRC4Fun and ask for one.
- - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): https://irc4fun.net/wiki/
- - NEVER GIVE ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE IRC4FUN STAFF YOUR PASSWORD(s)
- (IRC4Fun Staff will never need or ask for your passwords, ever.)
- - Getting Spam? Feel free to paste it in an IRC4Fun Paste and
- report it (via the link) to IRC4Fun Staff in #IRC4Fun. Do NOT
- paste the spam to us or in a channel, as you may get banned.
- Paste the spam into an IRC4Fun Paste at the below URL and provide
- IRC4Fun Staff the link to the log:
- -You can also set usermode +R (only Registered Users can private message
- -You can also set usermode +g (only users who are in your /ACCEPT list
- can private message you)
- /mode YourNick +R -or- /mode YourNick +g
- /mode YourNick -R -or- /mode YourNick -g
- -You can learn more about IRC4Fun Channel and User Modes at: