IRC Network IRCsource
IRC network IRCsource was registered in July 2006. Since that time our small data collector regularly connects this IRC network to determine its key performance indicators, such as its number of users and its number of chat rooms (IRC channels). On this occasion a list of visible (not private) chat rooms is requested too.
During last connections to IRCsource its servers reported an average of 13 users and 6 chat rooms. Use the following menu to get more information about IRC network IRCsource! Take a view to the generated statistics and search within the list of chat rooms for topics of your interest!
Last connection to IRCsource
|Server:||irc.unworldly.nl (18.104.22.168) |
|Date:||2018-08-17 06:11:01 (UTC)
| || CHANTYPES= EXCEPTS INVEX CHANMODES=eIb,k,l,imnpstSr CHANLIMIT=:
SAFELIST ELIST=U CASEMAPPING=rfc1459 CHARSET=ascii NICKLEN=9 CHANNELLEN=50 TOPICLEN=160 ETRACE CPRIVMSG CNOTICE DEAF=D MONITOR=100 :
| ||Administrative info about irc.unworldly.nl
Simon Thatt (butcha)
Main Server Administrator
|Message Of The Day (MOTD):
| ||- _ _ _
- | | | | |
- _ _ _ ____ _____ _ __| | __| | |_ _
- | | | | '_ \ \ /\ / / _ \| '__| |/ _` | | | | |
- | |_| | | | \ V V / (_) | | | | (_| | | |_| |
- \__,_|_| |_|\_/\_/ \___/|_| |_|\__,_|_|\__, |
- i r c . u n w o r l d l y . n l __/ |
- Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Server info:
- o IPv4/IPv6: irc.unworldly.nl
- o Ports: 6667-6669
- o SSL Port: 6697
- Server staff:
- o butcha (Server Administrator)
- o cromag (IRC Operator)
- o Mathias (IRC Operator)
- o lil0ne- (IRC Operator)
- Network info:
- o Network website: http://www.ircsource.net
- o Network Channel: #ircsource
- o Server Channel: #irc.unworldly.nl
- o Use '/stats p' to find an local IRC Operator
- o We scan for open/exploitable proxies on connect
- Disconnect immediately if you disagree with this.
- This server may NOT be used for:
- o Flooding o Spamming
- o Bots o Takeovers
- o Clones o Racism
- o Channel ban evasion
- o Any actions we, the operators, find abusing.
- o This server, its staff and the people hosting it are *NOT*
- responsible for the content that passes through this server.
- Use of this server is a *privilege* which may be removed at
- any time and for any reason by the friendly server operators.